Wednesday 16 November 2016

Greater love

A greater love is working through me, A love to be at peace.   A brighter life await us,  We can't get there with an horse. I want to put a smile on your face, If only you can help me through this phase. My love is not just ordinary, but also beautiful, Doing all these, makes them think I am a fool. Retaliation only brings regression, Vengeance leads to a dead-end. I long for tranquility, it sounded futile. I want you to carefully make your heart fertile. You only live once, as a man. You are not permitted to leave an ounce. I want you to dance, not in truance. You should laugh, when they think they've cut-off half. Don't even dare to chase after a case of dead presidents, Pursue what is excellent. Brewed happiness, Refined joy I found in living patiently. I learnt love, I did it aptly.

No comments:

Post a Comment