Tuesday 4 October 2016

The Fall

I used to think my guard is as high as Mt. Everest,
I became her person of interest.
I gave in to no interest,
No matter how dearest, I seem to them,
I gave in to no feeling, even sympathy.

There she comes, knocking at the door to my heart,
I paid no attention to her,
She had the intention of been an usurper,
I was so caught up in the pool of fallacy.
This occur to me like a mystery.

She stands there, with her seducing lips, seducing figure.
"She won't get what she crave for, even with her fur",
Determined to hold my own,
As we played our game with great caution,

I found myself falling like the Niagara fall,
I became the clever fool, with a sweet smell of sorrow.
Eventually, the door was opened for her to follow,
I found myself feeling so hollow.

My guards was so low like an uncharged battery,
She gave me a good battering,
My antibodies of love gave in. The Holy city of China couldn't save me.
I wallowed in Sin

No comments:

Post a Comment