Tuesday 4 October 2016

Standing Tall

My shoulders kept high,
my neck like that of a Giraffe,
I never for once want to look at my feet,
All i ever want to do is, look ahead.

The moment i left my "small me",
i know i am standing tall.
I never want to be anyone else, but me.
Where is me? I never asked myself, until now,

Me has to come out, the world needs me.
Where is me? Again i asked.
I am coming out of the shell, It's time to see the light, to be exposed.
I need not the darkness anymore, My image is ready to cast a great shadow on the world,
Even when my femor is short, i can see far, as sitting On a tree

My shoulders are broad, my head held up high to the ceiling,
It is nothing short of "ontop of the world".
The inner me is visible to the world, It's high time i had started ruling.
I have become the King of not just my area, but the Universe. Bringing myself to the top, *STANDING* *TALL* AhyoRhinde

No comments:

Post a Comment