Saturday 16 April 2016

HELLO! It's me, i have been calling you all this while, for you to come to me, i hope you get this call this time around, i am always there to help you calm all storms in your life. There is always a difference between those that follow me and those that follow the other man. i come to give you life, but he is here to steal,kill and destroy. in me lies the pathway of life. when will you pick my call? GRRM! GRRM! so many missed calls without reply, so many voice mails unchecked, i clamor to hear from you, forget about the past and come back to me.
HELLO! It's me, i am sorry for leaving your calls unattended to, i hope you will be able to accept me, i was carried away by the cares of life, i have tasted sweet sorrows, sweet pains, though everything surmounted to nothing it is all vanity. i am ready to makeup with you and let's have a new beginning. HELLO! my LORD, the Love of my life. your face so shinning of glory that can't be stared at, your voice so charming and captivating that i am anxiously waiting to hear from you. holding your hands, walking through life becomes easy for me, because i fear nothing. your warm embrace makes me forget about my sorrow, though, i have none ever since i reconciled with you. HELLO! TO THE LOVE OF MY LIFE, HELLO! TO HEAVEN

No comments:

Post a Comment